Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game
(09-14-2016, 07:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: No Heath Miller will be HUGE. Lots of people are turning a blind eye to Roethlisburgers career security blanket now missing. He was the guy on the Steelers that consistently picked up 3rd downs and made me want to pull my hair out. HoF TE IMO. Keep them in 3rd and medium/long and I think they will struggle. They got a lot of 3rd and 1, 4th and 1 sort of deals against the Redskins.

After taking account of Antonio Brown, the next guy in passing downs will be Eli Rogers. He fits the Brown/Sanders mold, so I wouldn't take him lightly. If we can cover him, I think we will be in real good shape. I don't think this is a tall order for our secondary.

I think we are in pretty good shape, we match up well with their offense. I'm not too worried.

No doubt. Eli Rogers is the guy I'll be watching as well. With no TE, he's going to be a guy they target heavily on short throws out of the slot.

(09-14-2016, 07:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: I think our O is comparable but not having Eifert for this game = bad news.

Not saying Eifert isn't a big loss, but he wasn't much of a factor in our Steelers games last year. Less than 50 yards per game, no TDs. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game - Shake n Blake - 09-14-2016, 08:15 PM