Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN looks at all the rule changes the NFL made because the Steelers did us dirty
(09-14-2016, 02:03 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: True story.  Before we found our current place to watch games, we went to an Ale House near where we had just moved five years ago.  There were quite a few Steelers fans in the place, but we would just go get a table, order our food, and watch the games.  No big deal.  Steelers are playing the Bengals one day, and my wife and daughter wearing their Bengals shirts, who was five at the time, go to the restroom on the other side of the restaurant.  I don't remember what, but some big play happened for Pittsburgh.  I look over and some jackass guy is literally taunting them as they try to walk back to our table.  Some guy in his late 40's, about 6'3" or 6'4", probably 250 pounds, decked out in Steelers trash... black jeans, Roethlisberger jersey, hat, even had yellow and black Nike's.  The guy is standing in the middle of the aisle, giving them crap.  What kind of POS taunts a five year old little girl?  Steeler trash...

That is crazy but sadly very believable.

They are for the most part some clowns. Live right by R-Place pub which is Steeler home in louisville. 

Binch of punks mostly. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN looks at all the rule changes the NFL made because the Steelers did us dirty - Go Cards - 09-14-2016, 09:02 PM