Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOK FOR REFS AND NFL TO BE ALL OVER BENGALS/STEELERS GAME
Everybody saw the play-off game. Players and coaches leaving the benches onto the field. Cincy fans throwing garbage on the field...The NFL and Refs will not put up with this....Pittsburg fans are more than waiting to throw things on the field in their house.....I look for refs to throw penalty flags early and often in this game.....I also think the NFL and refs are more than ready to toss players and coaches out of the game.....ANY coach or player who goes on to the field when they have no business on the field should get kicked out of the game. That should be a very basic rule. All players and coaches who leave the bench area and pour onto the field should get kicked out of the game, even if they have to kick out the majority of both teams....I'm all for The REFS and The NFL being all over both teams when they play this year, and letting it be known the actions of players and coaches in last years play-off game will not be tolerated. ....Fan safety comes into play, and I don't think Bengals fans are very safe at this one Sunday. Steeler fans may want to continue this war in the rest rooms and outside the stadium. ...Look for the NFL and REFs to put their foot down on both teams early and often. Anything close to a cheap hit will get flagged.

That said, I'm hoping Bengals WIN and start season 2-0......but lets have a good clean game for a change, and stop this both teams trying to injure each other on every play as this rival game has turned into. If the NFL condones the actions in last years play-off game, then their efforts to cut down on injuries are fake and to avoid concussion law suits only. With all the talk by the NFL on how they intend to clean up the game, we will see if the NFL really means it Sunday. I do know even more helmet to helmet penalties added and more illegal blocking penalties added, mostly over that play-off game. I expect many flags on the field if the players in this game try to pick up where they left off in January.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
LOOK FOR REFS AND NFL TO BE ALL OVER BENGALS/STEELERS GAME - kevin - 09-14-2016, 11:48 PM