Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are we SURE that Antonio Brown is better than AJ Green?
(09-15-2016, 06:58 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Palmer to Reggie Nelson isn't a INT? How is all the other ones not hail marys? 

I can see the confusion on the name Nelson. I believe the Cardinals have a receiver named JJ Nelson. if I am mistaken whoever it was was wearing a red jersey and it was a touchdown pass from Palmer to the receiver the traveled 75 yards in the air.

The next point is something I would think you would know. Not all "bombs" are "Hail Mary's". A Hail Mary pass can be made at any distance in the event it probably last play for the offense in the game and the result is a touchdown to win or extend the game.

it seems as if you want the definition to be any pass that goes further than what Andy can throw which is about 55 yards. At least you're consistent your narrative is always on a single track.

The op was a question on Brown vs Green. I made the point that Brown has an advantage of a better quarterback specifically in terms of arm strength and using the entire field. Both Brown or Green would benefit from having the Steelers quarterback due to their speed. That is not to say that Dalton is not a good quarterback he is just not in Ben's elite level.
All things equal ( meaning the same quarterback) I would take the fast athletic big bodied AJ Green over the smaller possibly quicker Brown.

get it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we SURE that Antonio Brown is better than AJ Green? - Rhinocero23 - 09-15-2016, 11:33 AM