Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoolers tryihng to kill the Bengals with Kindness...
First the DeAngelo Williams comments, now this......

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Matchup-of-the-Game-a-different-take-on-Bengals-Steelers/ed4a960b-85dc-4031-b5fe-a4d1531b8a37

Quote:But he’ll talk Bengals. Here is Villanueva’s scouting report, starting with the man he opposes Sunday, right end Michael Johnson[Image: icon-article-link.gif]:

”Michael Johnson is an unbelievable guy. I’ve never had a guy hit me and apologize. ‘Hey man, sorry for that hit.’ A class act. The things he does with the troops and the stuff with his foundation is unbelievable. Every time I do an event with the NFL, they always tell me that Michael Johnson was here the week before and he was awesome with the kids. And he’s respectful on the field.
“(Domata) Peko is the nicest guy. Carlos Dunlap[Image: icon-article-link.gif] is best friends with two of our guys from Florida. He’s a very respectful guy. Geno Atkins[Image: icon-article-link.gif] is a quiet professional. He’s a great, awesome player, but he never stirs trouble. He never says anything to you … (Steelers right guard) David DeCastro and I were just talking about how great of a player he is …
“The linebackers, (Rey) Maualuga, he’s a widow maker, but at the same time he’s the nicest guy. So is Vincent Rey[Image: icon-article-link.gif].”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Stoolers tryihng to kill the Bengals with Kindness... - Sled21 - 09-15-2016, 12:56 PM