Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omar Mateen's Mosque victim of Arson
(09-15-2016, 03:04 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You didn't ask if his mosque had a history of anti-gay sermons; you asked if they had a history of being jihadist & extreme, implying that you thought that my argument was that they weren't deserving of sympathy because  they had a history of being jihadist/extreme, not that they had a history of hosting anti-gay speakers:

"Wait, are they known for being jihadist/extreme, or are they just the mosque that he happened to go to?

Because if it's the latter, that's really pathetic".

You'll probably backpedal from this and try to say that having anti-gay speakers is "jihadist and extreme", even though you know  damn well that wasn't what you meant. If you wanted to question what my actual point was, you would've pointed out the mosque mixup in response to my OP instead of doing it after I pointed out that you weren't attacking my actual argument.

Calling for gay people to be killed is extremism. Considering how big of a supporter I am for gay rights, I'm not sure why you're trying to suggest that I wouldn't include that under the fold of "extremism". 

You're doing a horrible job at trying to save face here. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Omar Mateen's Mosque victim of Arson - BmorePat87 - 09-15-2016, 03:15 PM