Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game
(09-14-2016, 09:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is Rare for me, however, this year we look like half the team we were last year.  I hope that changes when Vontaze, Eifert, and some help on the D comes back.  The stoolers look really good and they have some major key players out.. My enthusiasm at this point is flying a bit low..  but Hope this game changes that for me personally.

Half the team?

Come on Marlon, we just went into New York on 9/11 and beat a 10 win Jets team with arguably the best
D-line in the game. We pretty much shut down Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker one of the best WR duos
in the league. Our O-line is not going to play that bad all year long. Ogbuehi played his first game as a
starter and will get better.

Dalton's will in that game along with the adjustments to beat the Jets coverage was astounding.

Green looks better than ever. Atkins looks better than ever. Lafell and Boyd look like they can fill the gap
left by MLJ and Sanu and then some which was my biggest question besides Bodine this year.

Bodine is the only question i have and he is the same Center we had last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-15-2016, 04:08 PM