Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
"Guys, I have a serious concern about the direction that our franchise is heading.  I have a sneaking suspicion that our quarterback stable just simply is not scummy enough.  No, it's not scummy enough at all.  Hey, I have an idea!  Let's go out and sign Mike Vick!"

"Leading with the crown of the helmet just isn't cutting it anymore.  We need to start spearing them just beneath the mouthpiece so as to maximize the damage."

"Holding?  What the F^%# is that?  Never heard of such a thing.  Just keep 'em off the QB.  We'll handle the refs, capiche?"

- Leaked memos from the FO.

Meanwhile anytime anyone opens their trap about them on TV:

"Boy, what an arm Ben Rothlisburger has on him!  I just don't have any idea how he wasn't inducted into the HOF straight out of college."

"And what you see here is a truly hard nosed, disciplined defense.  They like to keep it clean, but they like to play tough."

"Yet another 20 second play from ole' crazy-legs Rothlisburger.  I just don't know how he does it!  They'd better trim up this field after he's done scrambling all over it, because he has enough talent oozing off of his cleats to make this turf grow into a clump of redwoods, REAL FAST!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things You Hate Most About The Steelers - Bilbo Saggins - 09-15-2016, 11:47 PM