Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
(09-15-2016, 11:32 PM)RudiandCorey Wrote: Sadly, our fans are habitually obsessed and consumed with the Steelers due to jealousy.

It's a horrible, desperate and clinging quality that a lot of our fan base possesses.   It's the same with Reds fans and the cardinals.

Consider last year, the steelers season was more successful than any of the last 25 bengals seasons.

It's just Cincy sports fans. Always begging for an excuse and never actually facing the facts.  It's hard for a franchise to go 20+ years without advancing in the playoffs.  Yet We have two teams who are mired in that 20+ consecutive season, epic ineptitude.

Really man? Jealously?

I can tell you this, I could never get myself to root for a team who's quarterback is CLEARLY guilty of rape of a 20 year old girl. That shit disguested me when I was younger (I was like 14), but now that I'm around that age I can see how truly ***** disgusting that is. I don't care how much I love my team, I could never root for a rapist.

The Steelers always play us dirty, and always play us knowing they can get away with dirty hits, excessive celebrations, you name it. Punch them back in the mouth and then they cry to the refs.

Honestly, I'm glad they lost AB for the Broncos game. I wish he didn't get hurt (you never want to wish injury or cheer for it obviously), but after that shit game (Martavis Bryant's non-TD, that crazy racist hair-pulling shit, the unbelievable hit on Gio) I couldn't feel bad for AB. The Steelers have been hurting our guys for years with no remorse. They didn't deserve to be at full strength after the shit they pulled in that game.

I remember when I was 14, watching Hines Ward demolish Keith Rivers jaw, I immediately was sick to my stomach. It made me like football less.

Don't tell me I'm jealous of a football team that makes me like football less. You go root for a rapist quarterback and a team with a history of cheaters. We won't miss you.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things You Hate Most About The Steelers - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 09-16-2016, 08:01 AM