Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Weekend Should I Go To Vegas?
(07-07-2015, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There always seems to be plenty of good games.  So I would pick a weekend based on the weather.  Go sometime in December when it is freezing in Ohio.

Lots of this. While everyone else I know vacations in the summer, I don't really see the point. I try to plan any warm weather trip when it's usually freezing temps up here. November - March is vacation season for me, and a lot of places have better pricing during those months too which is always a good thing.

If you're betting on football, ANY game becomes a good game.

Did you bet on the 58 point favorite FSU versus Southeastern Minnesota State Catholic School for the Blind? If you have money on that game, you better believe you're going to be biting your nails for them to cover that spread.

The best way to make "bad" football games enjoyable is to bet on them. I'd actually do the opposite of what you're planning, Brad. Think about it, Bengals/Steelers, Cowboys/Seahawks, OSU/Michigan, and all of those games mentioned in this thread are already going to be awesome games to watch in Vegas. Why not bet on the teams that you'd normally not have much interest in? That way, you get to watch any game that's on and it will be exciting.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Weekend Should I Go To Vegas? - djs7685 - 07-08-2015, 10:06 AM