Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game
(09-15-2016, 08:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know I know...  I am trying to get out of this mood..  and YOU are HELPING!!!  My HOMERness is low this year for some reason..  We will see what happens against the idiots...  Our Secondary was a little iffy over the middle against the Jets so I am waiting and to see what rogers and brown will do...  

Marlon, our secondary executed the game plan!  The game plan was clearly to limit Decker and Marshall....and it worked.  I didn't like seeing our LBs get dusted by Matt Forte, but the game plan held their offense down.  Did you see the 37 points they dropped on Buffalo last night...in Buffalo?  The same Buffalo that held the Ratbirds to 13 points?  

The Jets offense is for real.  We will see what motivation they have against putzburg...I'm betting a lot. 

We're here for you Marlon!  In the immortal words of Billy Bob:  "Near I walk through the shadow of death, I will fear no &$^# from putzburg" - or something like that  Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game - SHRacerX - 09-16-2016, 08:35 AM