Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
(09-15-2016, 07:01 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Easy enough.  What drives you up the wall about our rivals/just another Afcn opponents the Pittsburgh Steelers.

For some, it might be the towel.  For others, it might be Omar Epps' aged face on the sideline.  For me, they have maybe the second most annoying in-the-building motto in the NFL (yes, NE, you and the 'Patriot Way' still maintain the dubious honor).

"The Standard is The Standard."

There's nothing that says a whole lotta nothin' like reaching for some meaningless platitude, then immediately repeating that nothing as if it will add some emphasis to the now repetitive and vapid statement.

Ok, that's me.  What about you?

Things I hate most about the Steelers.

1.)Their fans are ignorant
2.)Their players are trash and loud mouths
3.)Their coaches have no class or dignity
4.)Their fans are delusional
5.)The NFL has a hard on for anything Pittsburgh related
6.)Their players are constantly playing outside of the lines, yet never get punished for it
7.)Their fans cannot except facts and refuse to believe their players are dirty
8.)They constantly live in the past and brag and boast about SB wins, yet when a Bengals fan brings up the playoff loss in which they needed half a dozen bad calls to help them win, they say things like still living in the past, or what happened, happened.

I don't like to brag or rub it in other fans faces when the Bengals win, honestly I'm just happy, but I would love nothing more than to see our guys go out and bring home a few SB titles and to see the Steelers fall into they abyss.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things You Hate Most About The Steelers - Crowe - 09-16-2016, 08:51 AM