Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
(09-15-2016, 08:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I hate the way they try to prop the Ravens above us even though we have been way better than the Ravens the past few years.

"The Bengals/Steelers rivalry is nothing compared to the Ravens/Steelers rivalry. Man I'm a Steelers fan and I have so much respect for the Ravens but just none for Cincinnati."

Also the way they neglect their play.

"Cincinnati is sooo dirty. Why would they ever be like this with us? We did nothing to deserve this, we just play hard."

It is just a way to slight the Bengals. You know they are worried and get worked up when they play us or they would not be dancing around every time some one gets injured or the officials make a bs call that goes their way. That dumbass, lisping Bill Cowher said "We Dey" after every game in 2005 which shows you that he was thinking about the Bengals the whole time. 

Its just because the Bengals have called them out on their BS and it has come to national attention. They have had enough of the cheap shots and they started fighting back and the Bengals are in their head. Now that we got their attention it is time to focus and kick their asses. It is going down tomorrow and I can not wait. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things You Hate Most About The Steelers - bengalhoel - 09-17-2016, 11:33 AM