Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
(09-17-2016, 10:40 AM)Beaker Wrote: How can our unis be considered "color rush" when there's no color in them....we are in black and white.

That's pretty much the mindset I have, as well.  Personally, I'm pretty ok with the color-rush thing since it seems so absurd and amusing that it is too dumb to be offensive, but I wasn't really expecting to be wowed by the Bengals' color rush, whatever it was, whenever it came. We already have absurdly orange jerseys (especially the ones prior to the addition of the white side panels) so all orange wouldn't be new.  All black?  Meh, that's overplayed across the NFL, but I figured we'd lean that way.

All white seemed interesting in a sort of different way but a plain white jersey just lacks appeal, in my mind, as a single item taken by itself.  I guess the orange helmet and the unchanged Bengals logo on it makes it clear we aren't zebras though...so that's a plus. It's going to be pretty strange seeing a team in orange with white helmets playing a team in white with orange helmets. Not to mention there is an orange team on the field and it is NOT the Bengals. Wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Nately120 - 09-17-2016, 11:44 AM