Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
1. The thing that bothers me most is that 60% of their fan base is comprised of front running bandwagoners who have never stepped within 100 miles of Pittsburgh. I knew a kid in the 90's who got a Patriots starter coat because Bledsoe led them to the Super Bowl. Then he was pissed when they lost because his coat wasn't as cool suddenly. That's the type of people that root for the Steelers and Pats. Probably also Warriors fans circa 2015. If you have lived within 20 miles or so of a pro sports team for your entire life and instead choose a different team to cheer for, I have no respect for that. It shows something about your loyalty.

2. 90% of their fan base is kinda derpy. Half of them will probably still be chanting Heeeath in dive bars across the country whenever Jesse James catches a pass.

3. Their team has used dirty play for 40+ years to not only injure opponent's, but to also gain an advantage through intimidation. Yet their derpy fans would never admit that.

4. Roethlisberger is a doosh. Years ago I was eating at the applebees in Hamilton (near Oxford) and somehow got into a conversation with a server about Pig Ben. This server happened to attend Miami while Ben was there and he went on and on about how much of an arrogant doosh Ben was, even back then.

5. Hines Ward, Peezy, Chin, Tomlin, Von KneeAssassin, Shazier, Mike Mitchell, etc. I guess it'd be easier to name their players I've respected. Polamalu, Heath Miller, Greg Lloyd...um..uh I guess that's it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things You Hate Most About The Steelers - Shake n Blake - 09-17-2016, 01:49 PM