Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
(09-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I got into a scuffle with a steeler fan at a restaurant about 5 years ago (got blindsided with a shot to my temple... Still knocked his ass to the ground and bloodied his nose) and nearly had a similar incident today.

I was in a grocery store, I'm wearing a Bengal hoodie and minding my own business... And I'm hearing some snide remarks coming my way. I ignore them. As I look around I see steeler gear everywhere. These scumbags are everywhere in this place (I saw at least 9). I'm in upstate New York. Far upstate, like a half hour from Canada. This dude and his obnoxious young son are giggling like girls and muttering insults under their breath (Bengal ***** *giggle giggle*, fa***t! *giggle* f****ng loser!). Another nasty lady with black tooth scoffed incredibly loud. An employee who clearly isn't a Bengal fan asked if I "lost a bet wearing that hoodie"? I'm pissed at this point, but still doing my best to ignore it.

This dude with the loud, cursing kid are outside (I seriously wonder if they were waiting) and the little bastard jumps in front of me and yells, "BENGALS SUCK AND YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!", and runs back giggling to his dad and they give each other a hi-five.

I had enough. I ignore the kid and get right in the Dad's face. I try to use a calm tone but I'm sure I was shaking. Told him to control his derelict child, to stop harassing me and (I kinda regret this part) told him one more word and his kid was going to take a ride with his dad in an ambulance today (NOT a threat on the kid). More words are exchanged, can't really remember what was said, but a couple guys stepped in a pulled us apart. As soon as the guys stepped in, this guy tries to shove me. Seriously.

I'm still livid right now. Of course these were steeler fans. Who else would it be? I'm still shaking... These types of people are the main reason I despise Pittsburgh. This happened almost an hour ago and I'm still LIVID! F*** THE STEELERS!
Damn Pat this is some bullshit u had to put up with I mean damn!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things You Hate Most About The Steelers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-17-2016, 06:10 PM