Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I The Only One Worried About Our O-Line?
(09-17-2016, 11:24 PM)Shady Wrote: Evidently, the problems against the Jets were "fixable" according to Marvin. We'll see how true that is. I don't want to see these boards go full metal meltdown tomorrow. I don't have much faith in Bodine.
Everything is fixable according to Marvin, but I have about as much faith in Marvin in those decisions as I have in me in a jump rope contest.

Maybe he's just trying to keep Bodine's spirits up because he's tried to improve the position but there's been no one in drafts or free agency.  We do need exceptional centers in this division to handle the nose tackles.
(09-17-2016, 11:42 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Worrying after one game is an over-reaction considering how well they've played in the past. Andre Smith was good, but losing him isn't automatically going to make this team bad on the o-line.

I might agree if it were anything else, but the offensive line is where everything starts and it's hard not to see it in black-and-white.

On the other hand, the Jets do have a solid front seven, but we're going to face teams with good front sevens, especially if we want to go anywhere in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I The Only One Worried About Our O-Line? - BFritz21 - 09-18-2016, 12:11 AM