Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22
(09-18-2016, 03:49 AM)Shady Wrote: I just had to share this. My wife and I are celebrating our first anniversary in a BIG way. I've waited a very long time for this, but I'm finally going to see the Stones!!! We got tickets for the 2nd Vegas show. This means buying plane tickets and getting a hotel room, too, but it's totally worth it. There's nobody I'd rather see the Stones with than Sarah. Shady's really not so shady anymore.

Anybody on the boards ever been to a Stones concert? Was it as great as I'm expecting it to be?

I am sure you will enjoy it.

I suggest looking into the artists that "influenced" the Stones. In some cases, of course, the Stones outright stole from great unknown American artists. Not dogging the Stones, they had good musical taste, were white, were good entertainers, and they made a fortune based on these things, but if you like them chances are there is a lot of American music you may be delighted to discover. As Buddy Guy says, "British Invasion? We had it here all along - a lot of people just didn't know it."

Anyway, you know how people hold up a sign at a concert with the song they want to hear? I think you and Sarah should just hold up walkers. You may feel like the whole band is playing just for you as they keep looking in your direction knowing they may need assistance to get off the stage when the show is over. Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - BURROWorBUST - 09-18-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - xxlt - 09-18-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - Dill - 09-20-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - jason - 09-23-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - Au165 - 09-26-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - Beaker - 10-02-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Rolling Stones Vegas Oct 22 - Dill - 10-02-2016, 04:06 AM