No
91.30%
21 91.30%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Relate to "Confederate Flag"?
So, I totally get the reason black folks find the flag offensive. I get it, and further discussion with friends of mine who happen to be black just allows me to get it even more. I was never a big rebel flag waver, but I had a few things here and there over the years with it on it....never giving it two thoughts. As I grew, I learned.....I don't have those things anymore.

That said, if TVLand is gonna pull The Dukes of Hazzard off the air because of the rebel flag on the roof of the car, I fully expect them to remove The Cosby Show, and all stations should pull Fat Albert or any other thing Cosby ever did in support of women's advocacy groups. After all, right is right....

To answer the OP.....yes, at one time, I kinda related to it. A kind of "me against the world" thing.....rebelling against whatever was the flavor of the day, if you will. After I learned to look through others' eyes some, I began to understand why folks took offense. It shouldn't fly over any taxpayer funded buildings, anything else is fair game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Relate to "Confederate Flag"? - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-08-2015, 05:15 PM