No
91.30%
21 91.30%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Relate to "Confederate Flag"?
(07-07-2015, 11:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Some news show was on earlier and my wife made a comment to the effect; every time you turn around someone is offended about something new.

I'm not sure that flag offends anybody.  It's just a cloth that either A.  Represents slavery and white supremacy or  B. An antiquated, aristocratic society that that didn't have the foresight to realize that their way of life was about to be snuffed out by the Industrial Revolution.  I am not in favor of A or B, so I think that the US flag should be the only flag flying on the grounds of government buildings. If South Carolina wants it there bad enough, they should adopt it as their state flag... And let the vast majority of the country look down upon them.

I have heard for years that the Civil War was about more than slavery, but I never hear what else it was fought for.  Now and a again I hear some lame states' rights argument, but it seems to have been about states' rights to allow slavery within their borders.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Relate to "Confederate Flag"? - jason - 07-08-2015, 07:55 PM