Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blandino defends ruling on Boyd fumble
Between uncalled holding penalties on Hunt and Geno (of which I stopped counting after six), the not fumble that somehow still stood after even Fouts, the biggest dweeb of a commentator EVER clearly saw Boyd was down, the Uzomah touchdown called incomplete, it was obvious that the Stoolers couldn't have lost that game if they tried.  Pretty sure every ref had a Stoolers tshirt under their stripes.  I fully expected not to get a fairly officiated game, though I expected it to be more on big hits to be honest.  Looked like there was actually one helmet to helmet hit that went uncalled, which I was pleasantly surprised about, but geez.....   that was tough to watch.  Though in all fairness, the Bengals booth could have had Marvin challenge the incomplete call on what was pretty clearly a touchdown, so we kinda screwed ourselves there...   and I gotta agree with one other thing though, despite the bad bad call (and video review) on the fumble, hard to say if we could have found the endzone AND converted the 2 pt conversion.  Our complete lack of control at the line of scrimmage all game long, coupled with lopsided officiating made this game virtually impossible to win
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blandino defends ruling on Boyd fumble - jonesy84 - 09-19-2016, 09:34 AM