Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Holding Vine Collection
(09-19-2016, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't need to click any links in this thread, as I actually watched the game.  Have you not seen any of my posts questioning the NFL and their ability to see the same things that we all see on TV?

Edit:  those posts that I am referring to are spread across many threads.  But, they are all leading to the same conclusion.  The NFL is biased and possibly controls the outcome of games.

I have read your other posts and no doubt we (along with many others) are on the same page. Where we differ is what to do about it. As for my self, i'm so fed up i'd rather just see them forfeit the damn game. This would be 2 games in a row now we have been **** ed. We also could have very easily lost Green if Mitchell would have made contact on his epic fail launch. This stuff need to stop and the only way i see that happening is through drastic measures. Marvin holds a press conference (after the forfeit), with video evidence stating his case and accepting the fine/suspension for doing so. Get all the talking heads going and THEN, something may be done about it. As it stands now it will only continue to happen, we will lose and players will get hurt.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - 3wt - 09-20-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - Atomic Orange - 09-19-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - 3wt - 09-20-2016, 12:10 PM