Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line has been one of the best in the league in Pass Protection
(07-06-2015, 10:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Tom Brady may or may not be great at throwing a javelin.

Good thing the Patriots don't rely on throwing javelin or else we may or may not find out if he's possibly, maybe mediocre at it.

We'll just chalk it up to a mental weakness for ol' Tom since we don't know for sure though.

Before you try claiming you only said it's a "potential" problem, you should probably go back and read the post where you're quoted as saying it's your "knock" on the line that they may possibly not be the best at holding up extensively long periods of time. Why even bring it up as your "knock" on them if you aren't even sure if it's an issue? That's awfully strange logic to use there.

This is one strange response.

My comments were simple. There are fans in this thread and from the old board that have brought out concerns (OL holding up when AD is forced to throw deeper routes requiring the OL to hold off the rushers longer) other than me. I unlike you and others do read and try to comprehend others thoughts and then taken them into consideration.

The potential means just that, I too have no idea how they would hold up in more of those situations. But, it does appear watching games, when the defense knows we have to pass (longer than 3rd and 10), our OL is not as steady.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line has been one of the best in the league in Pass Protection - Luvnit2 - 07-09-2015, 08:14 AM