Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Holding Vine Collection
(09-19-2016, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't need to click any links in this thread, as I actually watched the game.  Have you not seen any of my posts questioning the NFL and their ability to see the same things that we all see on TV?

Edit:  those posts that I am referring to are spread across many threads.  But, they are all leading to the same conclusion.  The NFL is biased and possibly controls the outcome of games.

What do you expect?  We are probably bottom three in the league in terms of revenue generated for the NFL and the Steelers are top five.  If we get screwed, NOBODY CARES, relatively.  If the Bengals fold, the league is pretty much guaranteed to make more money with an expansion team someplace else.  On our own, we are powerless to do anything about it.  The only way it changes is A.We outplay teams by such a wide margin that the refs can't take it from us. B.A horrible disaster befalls the city creating nationwide sympathy.  C.Instead of whining about it on our sites, you present the facts to fans of other teams and get fans from most NFL teams attacking the league office about inconsistent and/or biased officiating.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - 3wt - 09-20-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - Whatever - 09-19-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - 3wt - 09-20-2016, 12:10 PM