Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Holding Vine Collection
(09-21-2016, 08:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No, except here in Cincy.  That's because Radio and TV are like the NFL and WWE....RATINGS ARE ALL THAT MATTER.  If these outlets actually reported the truth and the massive bias against the Bengals and the gifts provided to Pig Ben (protection and no risk of being hit lets a QB settle down back there) and the three-call-in-one-that-still-wasn't-called when Dalton got blasted only further shows it isn't about protecting QBs, but about protecting a fan base that provides incredible revenues to the NFL.  It is money, money, money, and integrity is not a part of the picture.  

Of course the Bengals organization is playing the 'political correctness angle' as well, which I expected, as I just read Hobbs latest Q&A and makes the claim that there is no 'Refgate' that the NFL is on the up and up!!

That's what I mean.  IF THAT'S the case, then what's the point?  If the organization is willing to accept it, it's time to piss on the fire and call in the dogs as far as a championship run is concerned in ANY season!!

(Love the Whitey Herzog saying whenever the games got away from his teams.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - 3wt - 09-20-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - 3wt - 09-20-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Steelers Holding Vine Collection - bengalguy71 - 09-21-2016, 11:35 AM