Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt
(09-21-2016, 11:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I could describe several instances of armed black people being taken into custody without shots fired.  The fact is it happens far more often than people would think.  The scenario would play into that quite a bit.  Armed suspects are talked down and arrested all the time, far more often than police shootings.  GMDabo found a site that only pointed out when this happened to white people because that fits his preferred narrative and theirs.  That site crapped their list into a bowl and he got his spoon out post haste.

But you won't.  You'll attack the messenger.

The post I quoted:

Quote:He doesn't need to be a suspect, he exited a vehicle, with a visible weapon, while police activity was going on.

The site I quoted showed multiple times where a person with a gun , sometimes aiming it at the police, did not get shot.  That leads to the questions about why other times the victim is shot.  I was directly addressing the supposition that having a gun is asking to get shot.  Clearly it is not.

Clearly the police do not shoot EVERY person they interact with, gun or no.

But that does not mean we can not question why a man in Tulsa is dead when he didn't have a weapon.  Or a man who told police he had a gun is dead.  Or a guy standing outside his car his dead.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt in Charlotte after police kill man; 12 officers hurt - GMDino - 09-22-2016, 08:25 AM