Poll: Confidence level so far?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence level going into Sunday's game?
After a busy week to clear my head after another BS loss to the Steelers, my football sense seem to be coming back to me as the Denver game approaches.

Initially, I was sure we would lose convincingly. Upon seeing the spread and watching experts pick us to win, though, I feel a bit more confident.

If the Bengals are still a winning team and are still good, which I think they are, then they should be able to pull this game out. I think if we can get some ball control on offense, we should be fine. Our issue in the first two weeks definitely hasn't been yards. But the defense has been out there too long.

Simean (sp?) looks average at best so far. If we want a chance to win this game and deliver the man his first NFL loss, I think it's important to get Denver in 3rd and long situations, ala stopping the run. Anderson has looked good this year so far, so limiting him will be key.

If I had to predict a score right now, I'd say 24-22, Bengals. That could easily be flipped, though. I think it'll be another close one, but if we can pull it out and then stick it to the Dolphins at home, we should have a shot at making a decent run to the midseason. I'd say my confidence level is about an 8 at the moment.

What is yours?
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confidence level going into Sunday's game? - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 09-22-2016, 08:23 PM