Poll: Confidence level so far?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence level going into Sunday's game?
(09-24-2016, 02:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I voted an 8 with our Defense matching up very well with their Offense. Stop the run and force the young QB into
3rd and longs. We can pass on these guys if Dalton has time and our pass protection got better last week, Og should
only improve as the season goes on as he has already.

We are at home and nearly beat these guys last year in their place with our backup QB going against Osweiler.

Need to get the running game going is the only reason why i didn't vote 9 or higher.

I think Zampese is too set on throwing it from being a QB coach to give it to Hill and let him just pound the ball.

I think is so happy and obsessed with Dalton leading the league in passing yards that he feels like he needs to keep throwing it so he can look back after the season and have everyone saying "he did that in his first year as OC."

Dalton can still get his yards because our offense will have more possessions from scoring more, but we need to establish the run to keep the defense honest (I think that's been a big reason for our problems with pass protection) and control the clock.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence level going into Sunday's game? - BFritz21 - 09-24-2016, 03:38 PM