Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Feels Like a "Must-Win" Game
I see your point, but technically every game is a must win. For this team, almost every game is a should win.

I understand there are areas of concern, mainly the OLine and running game. However, Dalton looks to have taken yet another step forward this year. Regardless of pressure, he has stood in and helped keep this team in both games. Without trying to open the wound, this really should be a 2-0 team. I know coulda, shoulda, woulda doesn't mean shit, but this team has a grit that I don't know I've ever seen before from a Bengals team.

While Dalton has gotten blasted for it in the past, his ability to stay calm and keep his head has been a huge benefit already this season. Getting his ass handed to him against the Jets, no problem. Stands in and gets the W. Getting jobbed by the refs with no running game and still taking some shot from the Steelers, no problem. Dalton stood in and had us driving for the tie late in the game.

I've always believed in Andy and always thought he could be a solid QB, but he just looks different. He's unfazed and keeps his head and keeps this team in games. As things fall into place, I believe this team will be formidable and will finally get that elusive postseason win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Feels Like a "Must-Win" Game - muskiesfan - 09-25-2016, 01:24 PM