Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to a 1-5 Start -- But Don't Panic
(09-25-2016, 08:05 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We'll likely be 2-4 with a chance at 3-3.

But then our schedule gets a little lighter. The Browns, the Redskins, the Giants should be at least 2 wins, followed by Buffalo and Baltimore, who should get us at least 1 more run. Then, the Eagles, Browns, Steelers, Texans and Ravens. If we can get 3 wins of that bunch, that'll put us at 8-8.

Which is what we're probably looking at this year. We may be able to get to 9-7 or 10-6 and sneak into the playoffs.

Of course, this could all change if Eifert and Burfict come back this week and really cover up the weaknesses in our units. It's entirely possible, especially since they fill the biggest hole each unit has. Especially Eifert, as our two TEs right now are just not good enough to consistently get open and then catch the ball.

I'm hoping for 10-6 at this point. I think it's achievable and could get us into the playoffs.

I was with you until you said that.  Has Eifert changed positions to Center?  Has Vontaze changed his position to FS?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Off to a 1-5 Start -- But Don't Panic - SunsetBengal - 09-25-2016, 09:31 PM