Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals tied for most sacks allowed
(09-28-2016, 11:57 AM)Housh Wrote: Dude just saw facts, understood them, and said **** em.
lol

I'm not saying our Oline has been good, I'm saying it's 3 games into the season so one game can make a something look alot worse. Why don't we wait for another few weeks before we start calling them the worse Oline in the league. 

On paper AJ Green is averaging almost 100 yards a game but in reality he has done nothing outside of the first game. 

If you want to say the Oline blows at run blocking I completely agree because theyve ducked since last year. All I'm saying is why don't we wait a bit on the pass blocking part because it's only been 3 games, 2 of which were against 2 of the best Dlines in the league. 

Three games into a season stats don't really mean a whole lot. If you actually watch other games, you would see alot of other lines are struggling to. Seventeen other teams have as many of more QB hits. That stat doesn't matter though because it goes against the narrative that Dalton is the only person facing pressure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals tied for most sacks allowed - Sweetness - 09-28-2016, 01:25 PM