Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today in "I Can't Believe I just Saw That"....
(09-28-2016, 07:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 1.) I cracked up when you mention the nice/not-so-nice Kroger in your neighborhood.  The Kroger company must build nice/shitty stores in tandem, because I have the same situation near me.  The wife and I jokingly warn one another about avoiding the shitty Kroger.

2.) And, if memory serves, Jan lost nothing.  Mike took the wrong tube with him.  Or maybe Jan took the wrong one, it's been a while since I saw it.  Regardless, she didn't lose the plans, it was a simple mix-up.

1.) The thing is, the not-so-nice Kroger used to be super nice.  It's not new but it's about 20 years old.  The store itself is fine.  But as soon as that side of the neighborhood went to shit that Kroger got worse and worse.  The newer "nice" Kroger is pretty amazing I must say.  Definitely a no-brainer to avoid the other one.

2.) I'm just going to assume it was Jan's fault regardless of the actual facts.  She was always screwing something up.  Didn't she cry one time because she hated her glasses and she thought she was ugly?  So she took them, and proceeded to ride her bike right into Mike's car.  Jan sucks. lol.  I'm glad someone caught that reference!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today in "I Can't Believe I just Saw That".... - Wes Mantooth - 09-28-2016, 08:34 PM