Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Thursday's game on local TV or Twitter stream?
There is internet streaming, but of course they are going to try all ways to block it with pop up bombs and even trying to send a virus to your computer. It is possible, and I have watched NFL games on internet. It's just a real workout as they try to keeping jamming you. They want you to buy cable of course. .....There is always radio. .....I could go someplace and watch it, but it is Thursday Night and I don't feel like staying out past midnight Thursday Night....So I will try to hack into it streaming on European internet sites, and if all else fails, the wonderful world of radio. It is so much easier when Bengals on CBS, Fox or NBC.

I would not recommend giving out a name to a good internet site because giving out such info could get it jammed. I suggest you Google around and see what you find. Tonight's baseball games may be a good way to search for a decent sports site that may work tomorrow. Get your radio ready just in case.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Thursday's game on local TV or Twitter stream? - kevin - 09-28-2016, 10:40 PM