Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People"
(09-28-2016, 11:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Will they 80 years from now. though?

Even if so, should they?

When's the last time you told a Japanese person they were racist because of the Rape of Nanking, Bataan Death March, or Pearl Harbor?
When's the last time you told a British person to go F themselves because their ancestors pressed thousands of US sailors into the Royal Navy, helping prompt the War of 1812?

Sometimes you just gotta get over it. Otherwise you can never move on.

I didn't say I did it.  I said it does happen.  But I am not Japanese, nor Jewish.  I am German, but my relatives came to America circa 1879 so no slaves and no Nazi's.  Smirk

I'd also say "getting over it" doesn't mean you forget about it or act like it never happened.

But while we're at it:

How about Americans get over 9/11?  I mean GEEZE!  It was 15 years ago!  And its not like every Arab person was in on it When are they going to move on and quit demanding "revenge"?!?!  And now they want to SUE other countries over it?!?!  What a bunch of losers.

How about the south gets over losing the Civil War? 
How about religious people get over gay marriage?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People" - GMDino - 09-28-2016, 11:33 PM