Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People"
(09-28-2016, 12:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Francesca Ramsey (sp?) from MTV's Decoded series. She says that blacks (and other minorities) can be "prejudiced" but she has said they can't be racist. There are others that I've seen in various YouTube videos as well as various "news" shows that feature both sides of an issue as well as with some people in my community.

Basically, it boils down to them changing the definition of "racist". To these idiots, they basically attribute the definition of oppression as the definition of racism. They say that they can't be racist because a racist is someone who has power and authority behind them. It's moronic, but there are MANY who believe this

What you're describing is some SJW BS striaght out of the deepest dungeons of social sciences/academia. It's a cultural marxist spin on the definition of racism, and they're trying to make it true by repeating it again and again. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People" - THE Bigzoman - 09-29-2016, 03:28 AM