Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this even feel like a win?
I hear you, but it will get there.

Before j get started, only one blown play away from a shutout.

The bengals returned 1 pass catcher from the last 3 years.... AJ green other than that he is playing with Lafell (who missed most of the preseason, Boyd - a rookie, and two backup tight ends .... Who one of missed the entire pre season) once eifert is back and has a couple games under his belt that will help tremendously. Tonight I do think the bengals squandered a huge opportunity. I love the win! But man I man this could have been a confidence booster for a young Tyler boyd. Instead of doing some stupid 1st and 2nd down runs from the ten you could have at least tried to get Boyd his first touchdown. I really think between the fumble and the ball hitting him in the numbers tonight he is lacking confidence a bit. Bengals are going to need to fix that and fast.

As far as the running game goes, ced is getting better. Again he missed almost all of preseason. As he gets better zeitgeist will be able to focus more on helping bodine vs having to help bodine and ced.

Lastly, Shawn Williams will come around I hope, he can't continuously give up a big td play every game can he?

In conclusion: the bengals won it feels like a win but not what it could have been. Turn a field goal or two into a touchdown, get Boyd his first Td then it's a complete win. And fellas this team is going to end up hitting on all cylinders it's just a matter of when not if. This is a young inexperienced team but uber talented. Dalton doesn't really make mistakes and once Boyd gets confidence and eifert gets back, watch out.

I'm happy the bengals are 2-2 so they don't feel like they need to press but they need to really try and get eifert ready to go. I'm happy with the run defense and going into Dallas without Dez, it's really not as intimidating.

Great team win, better and more to come. Who dey, great day to be a bengals fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - 3wt - 09-30-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - Bengalbug - 09-30-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - J24 - 09-30-2016, 02:41 AM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - McC - 09-30-2016, 05:49 PM