Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this even feel like a win?
(09-30-2016, 01:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Well we ran poorly against one of the worst run D's, Play calling is a joke in the redzone. Im glad we won, we needed this bad but, im worried about the Dallas game. They have a better Oline thats going to put pressure on our DB's without getting pressure. Also its a rookie QB, we all know how that goes. Our WR's other than Green need to get open, the Oline has got to get better. If we fix the Oline I think everything else will fall in place. I hope Boling is ok, wish they would try the rookie at guard or Center, maybe move Whitt to guard, I dunno just spit balling here but something has to be done. As for now im going to try to enjoy this win and hope Pitt and Balt lose. Who-Dey

3 games is not enough to measure really a team offense or defense.. with that logic than Steelers pass offense will finished 13th in the league this year since that is were they are now or we were going to be the worst run defense in the league after 2 games.. but the last 2 games we have given up just 120 yards or so total.

What I like about our offense is we had zero turnovers, few sacks,  few penalities, few negative plays.. controlled the clock.. you do that even with not running the ball great.. you are going to win many games
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - 3wt - 09-30-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - Essex Johnson - 09-30-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - J24 - 09-30-2016, 02:41 AM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - McC - 09-30-2016, 05:49 PM