Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Spent All Night ‘Rage-Tweeting’ About A Fictional Alicia Machado Sex Tap
(09-30-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I say this time, don't worry about Chelsea being in the audience. Attack Bill's infidelity and Hillary's silencing of the women, and point out that this is who women want to champion their rights?

"I know women, okay? Women love me. They say, 'Donald, you're the best candidate for women'. Rosie O'Donnell and other pigs don't like me because they are jealous of all of the beautiful women who love me. I know these women, great women. Beautiful, do not work because they're great women. Crooked Hillary, not a nice woman. I wonder why Bill had to find other women to show him the respect a husband deserves from a great woman. Now, I'm not saying Crooked Hillary caused him to cheat on her, but the women I know wouldn't let that happen. But they're great women, they win. Crooked Hillary, she never wins, so she attacks great women. "
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Spent All Night ‘Rage-Tweeting’ About A Fictional Alicia Machado Sex Tap - BmorePat87 - 09-30-2016, 01:56 PM