Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this even feel like a win?
(09-30-2016, 12:51 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I thought we dominated the game. We just need another red zone target. Zampese is horrible in the redzone. Seems like all he does is run run pass unless he's on the 1 then it's pass pass pass. We really need Eifert back. Once he's back I think that our offense will be a lot better. I'm hoping that Zampese does better in the redzone.

I don't know.  We were a bad pass and a tipped ball away from scoring 2 more touchdowns in the red zone and winning 30-7 - which would have been 30 - 0 if the safeties had not had the early fail.

Biggest problem is the execution up front, though I'm not sure our protections were as well set up as they might have been.  I'm not sophisticated enough to know.

I also loved running behind Fisher as the fullback last year.   He really detonated things and created significant push.  I don't know what is legal, but I'd love to see a formation that has Fisher, Hewitt and Hill lined up in the I.  Fisher gets the initial push and hole and Hewitt either handles whatever they throw into the hole next and Hill gets some momentum and plows through the hole.   Should be good for 1-2 yards every time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - 3wt - 09-30-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - J24 - 09-30-2016, 02:41 AM
RE: Does this even feel like a win? - McC - 09-30-2016, 05:49 PM