Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we whiff on two OTs (Fisher and Og) in last year's draft?
(09-30-2016, 01:23 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Call me crazy, but I really have ZERO concern about Ced.  He more than held his own last week against Von and he did a pretty good job last night as well.

I think the mental part of the game is going to come, but he clearly is physically gifted enough to be a top tier RT.

I never really like the Fisher pick in the 2nd round.  There were way too many other pending needs that could have/should have been addressed.  Taking a WR at that spot would have prevented having 3 new guys playing significant snaps.

But, in all fairness, if you have a guy graded as a first round tackle and you know you could be losing both of yours in the next couple years, it makes sense.

That's the thing. Hobson has mentioned that Fisher was going to be the 1st round pick if Ced was gone, so the team was infatuated with him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we whiff on two OTs (Fisher and Og) in last year's draft? - Bengal Dude - 09-30-2016, 04:17 PM