Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black
On the face of it I don't have a problem with what the guy said. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he would say the same thing about Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and Martians, i.e. that they are cops first and people of whatever ethnic and cultural background second.

And, that is OK if the ethos of the PD is truth, justice, and the American way. If they treat all men and women equal and enforce the law without prejudice or preference, good that they are cops first and anything else second. But if the PD culture is one of bias, bigotry, bribery, and buffoonery then maybe it would be better if their humanity, ethnicity and culture held sway over the ethos of their department.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black - Rotobeast - 09-30-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black - xxlt - 10-01-2016, 08:56 AM