Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Touchdown against a bad defense?
(09-30-2016, 04:16 AM)Trademark Wrote: I'm not being a cry baby or anything and it was good to see us get back on track but how do we only manage to score one touchdown against a bad defense?

I will chalk up sloppy play to the short week, and I was at least somewhat encouraged by the defensive play given the same circumstances.  I just really want to start seeing this famed double A gap blitzes I kept hearing about against the likes of Dak Prescott, Tom Brady, and so on...

Stop playing these guys to not get beat deep.  That is happening anyways with poor communication.  I really just want them to start contesting the short stuff again.  Edelman will eat them alive if they are playing off coverage.  And to me that is the equivalent of entering the ring with mittens on your hands and just dancing around the ring hoping to not get hit.  They must force turnovers, not hope they just happen.  They must hit people, not let them catch it and make a tackle seven yards later.  They must get aggressive, plain and simple, and they can't wait for the playoffs to do that.  Number one, because they likely won't even make the playoffs if they don't and number two, because you simply can't change what you have done all year in one week and make it work.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One Touchdown against a bad defense? - SHRacerX - 10-01-2016, 09:53 AM