Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black
(10-01-2016, 04:22 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No, that ridiculous explanation of why you "needed" to say it the way you did is pure fantasy.

I'm not trolling you.  I think it was an absolutely BIZARRE statement to make, and your explanation actually doubles down on the same bizarre logic.  I suspect I know why you wrote it the way you did...and I'll wait for SSF to come and explain it to you.

Nothing ridiculous about it.  The OP is about an article that claims the NAACP said police officers are no longer black.  I directly responded to that "argument":

Quote:It seems they're saying the blue wall over rides anything else?  Maybe.  Who knows...people will do lots of things to keep a job and keep the peace.

I *don't* think that most black police officers would treat blacks any different than most whites treat whites in the first place so it's a dumb argument.

With the addendum that black officers aren't any better or worse than white officers when it comes to how the deal with their own race.

How you make that to be:

Quote:Wow....So, basically, you're saying you think most cops are racist.  I'm sure that shocks no one.

I beyond anything I can imagine.

But keep trying.  Maybe you'll make sense before the thread gets closed for people making personal attacks versus talking about the subject of the thread.

Again.

(10-01-2016, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's your fault he said what he said.

Larry, you won't answer me directly but I have the common decency to do so to you:  His interpretation is completely wrong.  I wrote it...I told him what it means.  Please take your input to someone you will actually engage in conversation rather than someone you claim said you said something wrong and you didn't like it.

Solid post though.™
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black - Rotobeast - 09-30-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black - GMDino - 10-01-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: NAACP Black Cops are NOT Black - xxlt - 10-01-2016, 08:56 AM