Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People"
I take no pride in nor guilt over being born white, having no say in the matter. I have felt neither advantage nor hindrance from being white. That makes me unable to identify with anyone who has experienced either side of that coin. That doesn't mean I'm not aware of the experiences of others. Wrong is wrong, no matter who is doing it or to whom it's being done.

I say give everyone the same opportunity and let the chips fall where they may. We're moving in that direction. We're not there yet but we're on the way there.

We've come a long way. We still have more to go. Every generation, it gets better. That doesn't make it soon enough but the human race is still a work in progress. There was a whole lot of bad animal behavior to brew out. We are far from a finished product.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like to Talk (Civilly) About the Generalization of "White People" - McC - 10-01-2016, 07:30 PM