Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's still around?
Well the Bengals and Falcons didn't play at the same time today so I was watching the home team here in GA. The story going into the game was the Falcons had the #1 offense but this was to be their first real defense at home against the Panthers #3 defense.

As we all know Cam can't take not being the lead story especially here in the ATL since he is from the area just south of the downtown. So he decides to get attention to himself by taking a hit to the head at the goal line while going for 2 himself to bring the deficit to 16.

Which brings me to the actual topic. Since Newton went into concussion protocol the backup comes in on the next possession and it's Derek Anderson. He proceeds to drive them down the field and throws both a touchdown and 2 point conversion. At this point the question arises in my mind. Isn't there some sort of rule stating if you wash out after wearing Lake Erie orange you automatically have to fade to obscurity?

The question may be moot in this case since he went on to throw 2 interceptions, one of which was a pick 6. But for future reference this question needs an answer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
He's still around? - Penn - 10-02-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: He's still around? - reuben.ahmed - 10-02-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: He's still around? - michaelsean - 10-02-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: He's still around? - GMDino - 10-02-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: He's still around? - Penn - 10-02-2016, 09:14 PM