Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alicia Machado and the getaway car accusation
(10-03-2016, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yep. She admitted to having sex on camera during a reality show.  Never seen naked, can't see them having sex (under a blanket) and it was for a television show.

And she admits that much.  How that should be seen as a distraction from the way Trump talked about her years later or a couple days ago is lost on me.

Didn't have a sex tape anymore than Trump is in a "sex tape" just because he's in a tape where there is sex.

Beyond that I was debunking the "helped a murderer" part of your image.

I addressed the murder part with quotes from her on post 3.

I'm still not sure why Clinton thought this was a winning issue. Trump literally stood with Machado in front of the press in 1997 and supported her and defended allowing her to keep her title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpXsAoXZIMg

More people believe in bigfoot than trust the media and Clinton's unlike ability is unmatched in the last 30 years, except of course, Trump's. Her secret weapons she brought to the debate were he paid as much as the tax code he didn't write said he owed and alleged (I say alleged because is there any evidence beyond her claim he actually called her those things) fat shaming from 20 years ago. She called him racist too - wow, excellent argument. Was it too hard to much the wall, the "temporary ban on all Muslims entering the country" or repealing Obamacare are all just talking points to rile up conservatives and Trump doesn't so much as have a bullet point outline on how he plans to achieve these mostly impossible government undertakings? As far as what Clinton put forth at the debate, it seems like the only reasons to are Trump are ad hominems and stirs up character assassination controversy.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alicia Machado and the getaway car accusation - 6andcounting - 10-03-2016, 01:39 PM