Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act passed by Congress
(10-03-2016, 02:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely because you read it from Bloomburg.

Well, I follow a lot of political sites, partisan from both sides and more neutral ones, and haven't seen anything come up. Granted, I wasn't paying a ton of attention this weekend for a variety of reasons, but I was lead to this article because my local paper ran it on the front page (and they are notoriously, heavy handedly, right leaning). So, you know, it's what it is. If you run across any of the Democrats blaming the White House for this fiasco, feel free to post it right here. I'd love to see it so that I can make fun of all of them. Only quote I've seen from someone with a D next to their name in this mess has been to deny the accusations that the vote was a political one.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act passed by Congress - Belsnickel - 10-03-2016, 02:41 PM