Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season
(10-04-2016, 02:25 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't see how everyone keeps saying we have poor secomdary play. We have been against a lot of the best receivers in the league and we are still 10th in the league in passing yards allowed. We have limited Marshall and Decker to a combined 60ish yards. We made Antonio Brown have the worst game since he's been the Steelers #1. We limited the Dolphins to almost no yards after the first drive. People are seeing a problem that isn't there.

Bengals gave up 16 passing touchdowns last year. This year they have already given up 8 I believe. Last year I think the Bengals gave up 6 or less plays over 30 yards. This year they have already given up 3. 

There have been breakdowns in the secondary this year that never happened last year. Fine, they are 10th in the league in passing yards, but what about the breakdowns in the secondary that have happened almost every game? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season - WeezyBengal - 10-04-2016, 02:28 PM