Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season
Reggie Nelson - tough one, but he's 33 so we had to go youth at some point.
Marvin Jones - Lafell is on pace for 800+ yards and looks fine to me.
Mo Sanu - Boyd is on pace to top Sanu's numbers and looks like an upgrade tbh
Andre Smith - I guess we took a gamble and so far it's not paying off. Wish we had him back.
Leon Hall - he's a shell of himself
Emmanuel Lamur - are we really touting Lamur as a big loss?
Wallace Gilberry - old and hasn't produced in like 3 years. Hunt and Clarke are doing ok.
Hue Jackson - probably the bigget loss. There was no way to keep him as OC though.

Vance Joseph - Maybe a big loss, but I think some are really jumping the gun judging the secondary. They've been outstanding in 3 of 4 games so far.

Reggie, Hue and Andre are the only people on that list that really mattered honestly. Our biggest problem has lied with the o-line. Outside of that, I think it's been overreaction city.

We held Miami to 7 points with Burfict and locked down Tannehill completely outside of one pass. Did a fine job against Marshall/Decker, and also did a number on Pig Ben. The secondary had one bad game (Denver) and it was really just Pacman getting pimp smacked by Emmanuel Sanders.

It's getting overplayed to say this...but R-E-L-A-X. For now anyways.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season - Shake n Blake - 10-04-2016, 05:28 PM