Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season
I question the decision to keep Marvin and lose Zimmer. Not saying it is wrong but I can see another Tiger Johnson/Bill Walsh story developing.

However, I think the front office did an excellent job on personnel this season and the last 5 or 6 seasons. You cannot re-sign everyone and judgment calls need to be made.

None of the people who left played defensive line or offensive line except Smith and the line play on both sides is the problem with the team right now.

D-line played great against a make shift Miami line but having Burfict back may be the difference. We will know a lot more about the ability of our D line to play against upper level playoff teams after we play Dallas- which has a great O line.

Our O-line has been God awful. We gave up Andre but he was the target of lots of complaints on this board and we cannot sign everyone.

O-line is way under performing so far with a major and recurring issue at center which front office did screw up in not fixing.

No one is perfect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season - bengals67 - 10-04-2016, 06:41 PM